sunnuntai 22. maaliskuuta 2009

BrettpielWelt - online boardgames

This weekend I tried for the first time playing "online boardgames"
I did not do it before, because I had (maybe still have a little) very strong prejudice against online gaming. I always had the image on online gaming something for nerds and loosers. But now I tried and actually (surprisingly) had a lot of fun.
Thanks Heidi, Tarmo, Tapani, Olli and Jussi for the nice time online!

What am I saying? Am I becoming a nerd? Or have I been one all the time? Or am I just adapting to a new reality? What is real and what is not?

Ok, too many questions... Anyone up to play Dominion?

1 kommentti:

Tapanote kirjoitti...

Yep yep - and got addicted right away?

We also played a couple of rounds of Genial and Yinsh in BSW. I always accept challenge in both. Also I'd like to try some new games there. Anyone interested in trying St Petersburg or Tichu?