maanantai 21. tammikuuta 2008

Thurn und Taxis in Brazil, with my parents

Today, after 27h traveling home, after talking for hours with my parents, and after taking a nap, I finally introduced "lautapeli" to them. My mother really liked the game, she was all the time trying to cheat by jumping someone's turn... Do you know anyone doing the same thing? hehehe

My father, after the first mistake, completely gave up on the game. He did not have the patience to follow all the rules explanation in the beginning, and after 25min he started calling friends, doing other things... Our hero was Lopes, my good friend that arrived in the middle of the game and took dad's place.

Mom won the game, winning me by 2 points!
It was fun, but now we know, that we won't be able to play boardgames with dad when they come to Finland in the summer. With mom and Lopes, sure. And Lopes really liked the graphics of Thurn und Taxis.

So that's my news from Brazil... Other then that, today was rainy and we did not do much. The weather forecast for the following is rain... Hopefully there will be one or 2 sunny days before I go back to Finland

Beijos!
Mari

1 kommentti:

Tapanote kirjoitti...

Vai että lautapelit menee Brasiliassakin. Hyvä hyvä.

Joko ehdit kokeilla tyttöjen kanssa Café Internationalia ja Cap'n Cleveriä?