lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2007

Manila

Yesterday we tried Manila again. Mari, Tapani & Jarmo.
Seems like a nice game, but it did not motivate me as much as some other boardgames, since the luck factor (throwing the dies maybe a bit too often) was decisive. If I would guess, Tarmo would not enjoy playing this game more than 3 times... Both of us enjoy playing with different tactics, and I think this is a key point in boardgaming.
Of course, it is also possible to use different tactics in Manila, but if you don't have luck with the dies, I don't suggest you to play this game...
Anyways... Final Scores:
Tapani: 136
Mari: 123
Jarmo: 47


Mari

1 kommentti:

Tapanote kirjoitti...

Jep, Manila was once again very much luck driven, but I still rather like this little game. It's not too intensive, but stuff still happen. I'll play more, when the time comes.